Tuesday, March 13, 2007

home sweet home

Marcus is back, after six days in San Francisco and two days in Calgary! He came home for a brief 16 hours in between the two trips. Suffice to say that he is exhausted from the run-around and emotional turmoil that funerals bring. Chloe was happy to see him, again, but I don't think she trusts him to stick around now. Well, not until he gets back from work tonight and things slide into their normal routine. I am dreading all the things that I must do over the next two weeks. And then I will be in Calgary. I guess I better appreciate the comfy, stable domestic life while it remains, even if it is filled with horrific nightmares (of the dreaming nature, not the real life variety) I can only share with Marcus.

1 comment:

mercurysmile said...

Marcus- Schmarcus. Phooey!

When you come to calgs, let's go to punk rock bingo! YEAH!